How It’s Made
Vitamin C with Echinacea Details
Our vitamin C is the result of the fermentation of sorbitol and corn steep liquor. The vitamin C granules are blended with powder made from the roots of Echinacea purpurea. The blend is mixed with ingredients that prevent caking and sticking to the manufacturing equipment. The final product is encapsulated, bottled, and available after passing our potency, purity, and integrity testing.
Meet Our Manufacturer
We chose our manufacturer, Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS), as a result of their 20 years of experience on this planet of vitamins and dietary supplements. Located in Chandler, Arizona, ANS is known for their prime quality standards and thorough evaluation of products and ingredients at every stage. From raw materials to finished goods, their rigorous program ensures that you receive a high-quality, unadulterated product that you feel good about taking.
Located in Chandler, AZ
Learn about the ingredients in this supplement, where they come from, and what purpose each one serves.
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
Our vitamin C is the product of the fermentation of sorbitol (a sugar alcohol) and corn steep liquor (a concentrate of animo acids, vitamins, and minerals). We use it as an active ingredient. From China
Echinacea Purpurea (root) Powder
Our Echinacea powder is extracted from the roots of Echinacea purpurea plant. We use it as an active ingredient. From USA, Ukraine, Canada, Poland
See all ingredients
Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose)
Holds, seals, and protects the formula. From USA
Ensures each capsule is consistently filled. From Brazil
Prevents the formula from caking and sticking to the manufacturing equipment. From USA
Still have questions?
- Where is this product manufactured?
- The final product is manufactured in Arizona, USA, by Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS). To see where the ingredients originate, check the ingredients section. Most of our products use ingredients from around the globe.
See all questions and answers
- Why are ingredients sourced from China?
- Suppliers in China are required by U.S. law to meet the same safety standards as suppliers in the U.S. or any other country.
- How long are supplements potent?
- Supplements degrade naturally over time at varying rates. We test our supplements potency after each production and include those results on the certificate of analysis. This means that the potency for your bottle may be lower than appears on the certificate of analysis depending on its age. To make sure you get the most from our product, we designed our shelf-life to account for this.
- How did you verify the safety and quality of this product?
- We developed a robust program that includes testing the raw materials and finished products for integrity (microbial, heavy metal, and chemical), purity (identity and authenticity), and potency (concentration of ingredients) to ensure their safety and quality.
- How did you establish the safety and quality standards for this product?
- Amazon Elements quality standards are based on industry practices, state and federal guidelines, and consultation with scientific research and analysis, along with risk assessment of the raw materials, products, and manufacturing facility.
- Who tests the supplement?
- We use the ANS cutting-edge facility as well as ISO accredited third-party labs to validate the potency, purity, and integrity of our products. Each lab is responsible for performing different tests.
- What is an ISO accredited lab?
- Accreditation is the formal recognition by an independent body that a lab operates according to international standards developed by ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
- Is this the certificate of analysis for my supplement?
- The certificate of analysis on this page is from our latest batch of product. You’ll access the certificate for your supplement by scanning the barcode on the bottle. Simply open the Amazon mobile app, click the camera icon in the search bar, and scan your bottle’s barcode.
- How do I access the certificate of analysis for my bottle?
- This can be accessed through the code located on the front of your bottle. Simply open the Amazon mobile app, tap the camera icon in the search bar, and scan the barcode on your bottle.
- What is the difference between a supplement in a capsule and a tablet?
- A capsule is used as the vessel to hold a powdered supplement formulation. The formulation remains a powder inside the capsule, whereas in a tablet, the supplement formulation is compressed. .
- What is silicon dioxide? Why is it added to the supplement?
- Stearic acid is a waxy powder. We use it to prevent ingredients from clumping and from sticking to the tablet press.
- What is microcrystalline cellulose? Why is it added to the supplement?
- Microcrystalline cellulose is a refined wood pulp. It is used to prevent the supplement formula from caking to make certain that each capsule is consistently filled.
- Does this supplement contain allergens?
- This supplement is free of the eight ingredients designated as major food allergens by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004. These ingredients are: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
- Is the capsule made from animal gelatin?
- No. No animal products are used to create this product.
- I took this supplement and now I feel sick. What must I do?
- Please contact your health care practitioner. You’ll also call our customer service at 877-485-0385 or send a letter to the address listed on the bottle to report any adverse event you experienced on account of taking this supplement.
Vegan, gluten free vitamin C with Echinacea
– 130 capsules
– 4 month supply (taken daily at the listed serving size)
– Made in a Good Manufacturing Practices facility
– An Amazon brand